2010. március 13., szombat

Treat for Men

I have decided that I'll try to share this post with more people, so I've taken a big breath and typed it in english. Im a bit rusty, so please do not get too hard on me for the mistakes I've done. (altough please draw my attention to them)

If we take a good look at a real men, we can immediately deduct the fact, that they really love their stomach. Well, if not for hunger, then just for the sheer pleasure of it: we eat. And not just anything.
Rafal loves good, quality food while me, the always hungry hungarian, as I came to be known after the endless whining for food, can eat almost everything. Especially when the food meets the standards of a Pole.

For a kick off lets begin with a rather muscular breakfast... My little sandwich featured a thick layer of butter (unsalted) some meat and a freshly opened full cream feta cheese. I realized that I probably like the chunkier one better. The bread is ciabatta with olive chunks baked into it.


I must say that it didn't go well with my oversweetened tea, but it gave me the morning rush.

After that, came the rather late lunch. We had pizza. Home made dough with some spices, home made pizza sauce which lacked the worcester sauce and the honey. The chef (Rafal) said, that it would have been much more better if we got those. Anyway, we used a bit of an Erős Pista (word by word: Strong Steve) in it, which turned out to be an excellent choice.
Then came the topping which was only vegetables: onion, pepper, mushroom, olives. As a finishing touch it got some feta cheese and then the mozzarella. All in all, we can say that we had a vegie pizza. There were some meat at the supermarket, but they looked ugly, and ironically we've just simply ran out of money: we almost couldn't buy the blender.
They do get along with each other, since Erős Pista is halal.

This is it
Chewbie is a must have accessory for making pizza

Despite the fact that it was a vegetarian pizza, it was awesome. Here we have some omnomnom pictures...

Those who comment on the resemblances between us and Chewbie will be moderated:)

Still left...

Hardcore OMNOMONOM

Rafal: WTF? GTFO. Me: IMHO good pizza.

Look, its gone!

Since we are men, and men are incapable of doing so many things at once (to be honest, Rafal did all the cooking, so big up for him:D) we didn't have dessert. Tough we've discussed that after the pizza: a pana cotta would have been the perfect choice, and since both of them are from Italy they would go well togheter.
I've attached a picture from an earlier pana cotta feast.


Well, I can only hope that my post made you hungry Dear Reader, and made you want a pizza:)
Please do post your opinion!

3 megjegyzés:

  1. a dátum még mindig zavaró :P amugy szuper :)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. panna cotta meghozta kedvem egy kis vasárnap délutáni puddinghoz...innen szép az élet, amikor megindul a közös főzés...

    VálaszTörlés